Braised beef with vegetables
- 500 gr. veal
- 3 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 can of artichokes
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
Preparation of beef stew
- In an espresso pot pour a good splash of oil so you go by heating.
- Peel the onion, you the Spades in well small pieces (it is recommended that you wash it before cutting so that the eyes don't cry you both, and also Spades the cloves of garlic.
- Both ingredients the beans a bit while you Spades the leeks, discarding the part of the blade. You add it to the Pan when onion is well colorful.
- Then you are going to chop the pepper, to take him also to see that the leek has already caught color. So remove everything for a couple of minutes until the peppers are ready.
- Sprinkle the tomato concentrate and stir slightly. Coat with water, more or less half a liter. If you have beef broth will be much better. Sprinkle a little salt, add chopped beef, cover and cook for a quarter of an hour. In the case of using a normal pan, it will take about an hour to be ready.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them well and cut into wedges. In the case of the stripes carrots, lavas and short on dice. Drain the artichokes so that they release all their liquid and add all these ingredients to the Pan, cooking over medium heat, but uncovered, for 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Last 10 minutes season to your liking and then leaves to finish make for quarter of an hour remaining to have your dish ready.